Individual Subject Curricula
We aim to provide coherent curriculum documentation that:
- All stakeholders understand.
- Can be easily reviewed and updated so that it remains relevant and fit for purpose.
- Facilitates effective delivery.
To achieve this, each faculty details the following aspects of their curricula:
- Purpose of Study: why the subject is an essential ingredient of our curriculum.
- Aims: what pupils will know, and be able to do, as a result of studying the subject.
- Curriculum-at-a-glance: what pupils will learn during each half-term of study.
- Medium Term Plan: the Learning Journey, learning Challenge and Learning Consolidation for each unit.
Please click on the links below to view the documents for each faculty:
English and Media
PE and Sport
For further details of changes that some faculties have been made to these plans in light of school closures due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, please see our Recovery Curriculum page in the Covid-19 Information Hub.
Previous: Careers and Employability
Next: Curriculum Implementation