The key features of our curriculum include:
- Specialist teaching in Literacy and mathematics.
- The creative use of extensive computer technology to enhance learning.
- Accelerated learning to ensure the most able are challenged to achieve the highest of standards.
- High quality Special Needs support for those who need additional help with their learning.
- A major focus on examination success at GCSE and A level.
- A wide range of GCSE and other Level 2 courses, including English, English Literature, Mathematics, History, Geography, RE, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Double Award Science, French, Spanish, Community Languages, Information Technology, Enterprise, Performing Arts, Art, Leisure and Tourism, Sport, Health and Social Care, and Sociology.
- A wide range of A levels and other Level 3 courses, including English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History, Information Technology, Enterprise and Entrepreneurship, Psychology, Sociology, Criminology, Media Studies, Art, Childcare, Sport, and Leisure and Tourism.
- Access to a wide range of cultural, sporting and outdoor pursuits activities.
- Access to high quality work experience opportunities.
For entry requirements for individual sixth form courses (16-19), please see the prospectus. Click here.